Hamiltons Hospitality is a family owned business started by Mark Hamilton in 1999, after seven years working for the 2 biggest breweries in Australia.
Initially Hamiltons supplied bar infrastructure for the 2000 Olympics and other events, since that time the aim of the company has been to eventually become a one stop bar management company.
Since its incorporation Hamiltons have worked on supplying infrastructure for:
- Olympic Games – Sydney 2000
- Goodwill Games – Brisbane 2001
- 2003 Rugby World Cup
- Big Day Out
- New Years Sydney Cricket Test
- U2 Vertigo Tour – Brisbane & Sydney 2006
While our focus has been to move away from just providing infrastructure to truly becoming a more complete bar management company, we are still very happy to supply or sell mobile bars for your function or venue.
However, we now also offer a full range of services for any outdoor event with complete operation of bar from supplying all bar infrastructure, managing stock, organising staff and managing cash.
Events we have managed the complete operation of the bar include:
- Supercheap 1000 V8 Supercars at Bathurst
- New Years Eve Bradfield Park on Harbour & New Years Eve Blues Point Reserve – 5 years
- Sydney Festival
- Melbourne Festival Hub Alexandra Parkland
- Groovin the Moo Music Festival – Maitland, Canberra, Bendigo and Townsville
- St Patrick’s Day Festival Hyde Park
- North Sydney Oval
- Harvest Festival – 2012
- Tempus Two Winery – INXS, Beach Boys, Bryan Ferry, Elton John – 2007
- Vans Warped Tour – 2013
- Defqon1 Festival Penrith International Regatta Centre
- Fair Day
- Harbour Party
- Noodle Markets – Nationally
- Royal Easter Show Bars
- Winter festival at St Marys Cathedral
- Good Food and Wine Festival
- Sydney Beer and Cider Show
- Taste of Sydney
- ANZ Stadium
- Novotel Olympic Park